Friday, February 24, 2012

Chainmail as RPG


On the proverbial spur-of-the-moment, I've decided to run Chainmail as an RPG tonight on G+, from 10pm-midnight, CST. This will be "straight" Fantasy Supplement, with a few things added in from the main rules (arrow fire, morale, I think that's it...) Each Hero or Wizard gets 3HD of followers, human or otherwise (HD here meaning how many Men  they fight as)

We'll see how it goes! :)

(and no, that's not me in that picture...)
(and yes, it was very difficult not to use a picture of someone wearing a chainmail bikini...)

If you're interested, post here, email me or add me on G+.

2 comments:

  1. G+ as a tool was splendid! We lost Will towards the end, though he gamely hung in through IM... :)

    As for Chainmail as RPG, I need to make some tweaks, but it was fun overall. I'll post more this week.

    ReplyDelete